The WASP is an innovative but simple monitoring system designed to protect emergency service workers and members of the public.
It is the world’s first digital monitoring system created specially to assist emergency services workers and keep them safe in a variety of scenarios.
The WASP, or Warning Alarm for Stability Protection, attaches to any surface in any position and provides an early warning of movement and vibration providing protection from:
- Collapsed structures
- Road traffic collisions
- Trench rescues
- Shoring systems movement
- Structural fires
- Internal breach operations
- Dangerous building structures following fire / flood or other incidents
Warning Alarm for Stability Protection
The WASP, or Warning Alarm for Stability Protection is the world’s first monitoring device designed specially to assist emergency service workers working in dangerous locations where movement could place them in harms way, for example in a collapsed building, a road traffic collision or otherwise hazardous situation. It is portable, robust and can be used to monitor movement and / or vibration.
- Portable and light weight with rapid deployment
- User programmable SMART functions
- Configurable alarm settings
- Magnetic base for rapid site deployment
- Audio and visual alarms for any scenario
- Simple standardised operating procedure
- Applicable to a wide range of emergency scenarios
- High impact resistant composite body