Modern • Comfort • Performance
Provides the protection of a leather fire boot with the comfort of an athletic shoe. Features such as heel-to-toe Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ Compound and the Multi-Density Footbed with Elastomer Performance Gel make this boot the ultimate in comfort and protection.
Meets all NFPA 1971, 2013 and CSA structural footwear requirements.
- Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ Compound – The sole, toe guard, and heel kick are all made using Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ compound. This compound provides superior slip resistance and flexibility in extreme cold or heat; offering the same performance whether walking on 480°F or -4°F.
- CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides a waterproof, breathable and antiviral membrane
- NOMEX®/KEVLAR® Lining – 200g thermal and cut-resistant liner by DuPont™ provides the most innovative protection.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 8935 Silver, industrial wash, flame resistant fabric, composed of retroreflective lenses for superior visibility (ANSI Compliant)
- Composite Toe Cap – Composite protective toe cap does not transfer heat or cold like steel. Complies with NFPA and CSA specifications.
- Ladder Shank – Provides stability and support when climbing and standing on ladders.
- Lenzi® Puncture Resistant Fabric – Provides full puncture resistance across the entire sole with a unique, ultra light, flexible material.
- Elastomer Performance Gel – Placed at the ball of the foot and the heel, absorbs and disperses impact energy.
- EVA Memory Foam – Cradles the foot for a custom, perfect fit.
- Energy Return Polyurethane – Cushions and cradles the foot, reducing foot, leg, and back fatigue.
The FDXL-100 Red Leather Boot uses only the highest quality materials, and is constructed for durability.
The FDXL-100 uses Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ compound from heel to toe, providing the same flex and grip whether walking on embers or ice, and you definitely don’t have to worry about wearing this rubber out.
Let the Fire-Dex Leather Boot help you work safer, longer, and more comfortably.
Meets all NFPA 1971, 2013 Edition Requirements for Structural Footwear and is CSA Compliant.