The compact power punch.
Use this solid steel, feature-full mighty mite to create the incremental opening, then step up to the next size ram to finish the job. It’s an important part of any rescue professional’s tool arsenal.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage
- Compatible with both HURST High Pressure ram support attachments
- Length Retracted 17.7 in / 450 mm
- Length Extended 29.5 in / 750 mm
- Width 3.74 in / 95 mm
- Depth 6.85 in / 174 mm
- Weight 28.7 lbs / 13 kg
- Stroke 11.81 in / 300 mm
- Max Pushing Force 30,799 lbs / 137 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes