The basic ram, so you can basically push things around.
The R 412 is ideal for making dashboards go away and for telling steering columns to scram. It’s quality built with solid steel and features that make it easy to use. It’s basically perfect for any rescue scene.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage
- Compatible with both HURST High Pressure ram support attachments
- Length Retracted 26.8 in / 680 mm
- Length Extended 46.5 in / 1180 mm
- Width 3.74 in / 95 mm
- Depth 6.85 in / 174 mm
- Weight 39.5 lbs / 17.9 kg
- Stroke 19.7 in / 500 mm
- Max Pushing Force 30,799 lbs / 137 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes