Our traditional ram with untraditional features.
An important part of your lifesaving arsenal, the R 414 is engineered to push, shore, stabilize and support objects during a rescue.
It’s built from solid steel and provides high tensile strength without side-load distortion. Plus, the star-grip control allows you to activate the tool from virtually any gripping position. So there’s nothing standard about the HURST Jaws of Life® standard ram.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage
- Compatible with both HURST High Pressure ram support attachments
- Length Retracted 35.4 in / 900 mm
- Length Extended 63 in / 1600 mm
- Width 3.74 in / 95 mm
- Depth 6.85 in / 174 mm
- Weight 53.4 lbs / 24.2 kg
- Stroke 27.6 in / 700 mm
- Max Pushing Force 27,876 lbs / 124 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes