A potent combination of lightweight and powerful.
This two-stage telescoping ram provides nearly double the stroke length and power of standard rams while requiring less storage space.
Plus, it has claws on the top and base for a firm grip and powerful stroke from nearly any surface.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage
- Compatible with both HURST High Pressure ram support attachments
- Length Retracted 18.9 in / 480 mm
- Length Extended 41.5 in / 1,055 mm
- Width 4.41 in / 112 mm
- Depth 8.7 in / 221 mm
- Weight 37 lbs / 16.8 kg
- Stroke – Piston 1 11.6 in / 295 mm
- Stroke – Piston 2 11 in / 280 mm
- Stroke – Overall 22.6 in / 575 mm
- Max Pushing Force – Piston 1 60,474 lbs / 269 kN
- Max Pushing Force – Piston 2 30,124 lbs / 134 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes