The world’s first triple-stage ram.
Because of its three stages, it delivers a long working range that considerably reduces extrication time. And that saves lives.
It has a push capacity of 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second. Plus, heat-treated claws on the top and base provide grip on flat and angled surfaces. This tool lives up to the “ram” name.
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Solid steel piston rod provides high tensile strength and eliminates side-load distortion
- Heat-treated steel ram feet feature a highly durable gripping surface to minimize slippage
- Compatible with both HURST High Pressure ram support attachments
- Length Retracted 18.7 in / 475 mm
- Length Extended 51 in / 1295 mm
- Width 4.41 in / 112 mm
- Depth 8.7 in / 221 mm
- Weight 39 lbs / 17.7 kg
- Stroke – Piston 1 11.61 in / 295 mm
- Stroke – Piston 2 11 in / 280 mm
- Stroke – Piston 3 9.65 in / 245 mm
- Stroke – Overall 32.3 in / 820 mm
- Max Pushing Force – Piston 1 60,474 lbs / 269 kN
- Max Pushing Force – Piston 2 30,124 lbs / 134 kN
- Max Pushing Force – Piston 3 8,768 lbs / 39 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes