It combines cutting, spreading and being unstoppable, all in one tool.
Replacing its predecessor SC 357E2, the SC 358E2 Combi rescue tool uses our compact cylinder body design to house a tool that does so much. It cuts; it spreads; it’s perfect for first responders who need to be ready to accomplish anything. And do it fast.
Also available: SC 358E2 Combi package. Comes with 2 batteries and a 12V or 110V charger.
- Compact cylinder body design
- More power reserve for the unexpected
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Fast opening and closing action for increased speed during time-critical rescues
|Length||37.7 in / 956 mm|
|Width||9.3 in / 237 mm|
|Height||10.9 in / 278 mm|
|Weight||41.5 lbs / 18.8 kg|
|Spreading Distance||14.5 in / 368 mm|
|Max Spreading Force||337,230 lbs / 1,500 kN|
|Max Pulling Force||13,714 lbs / 61 kN|
|NFPA HSF||9,667 lbs / 43 kN|
|NFPA LSF||7,419 lbs / 33 kN|
|NFPA HPF||13,940 lbs / 62 kN|
|NFPA LPF||9,667 lbs / 43 kN|
|NFPA Cutter Rating [ ? ]||A7/B8/C7/D8/E7|
|Cutter Opening||12.2 in / 309 mm|
|NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant||Yes|