New! All-in-one strut.
The TeleCrib® Junior is a compact and fast all-in-one strut designed for basic stabilization.
Specifically designed for Engines/Pumpers, they allow First Due Rescuers to stabilize a vehicle within minutes of arrival. Made of the same DuPont™ Kevlar® infused composite as the full sized TeleCrib® System, the TeleCrib® Junior is lightweight and simple to operate, but supports an impressive 5000 lb working load with a 2:1 safety factor.
Better Together: Ask us about the Junior Engine Combo, to purchase both the TeleCrib Junior Strut and Shark Junior Step Chock.
- Strut tubes are made of an advanced composite infused with Kevlar® fiber making them lightweight, but 4x stronger than steel
- Composite tubes are resistant to environmental and chemically corrosive materials (battery acid, salts, water, fuels, etc.) and offer exceptional impact resistance. Tubes are electrically non-conductive.
- 5,000 lb max working load with 2:1 safety factor
- Fully collapsing struts are ultra compact for storage
- No couplings, twist locks or guess work – just slide out as much strut as you need and pin it. Simple design is easy to use reduces training time.
- Combi-Head with classic piercing point, cradle, and spiked 3/8” chain slot back plate aggressively engages the vehicle from any angle.
- Spring Pins automatically lock the strut at the desired length by simply pulling up on the Combi-Head. Lifting the spring lever releases the pins for storage.
- The attached, heavy duty ratchet strap is easy to use and includes a protective, cut resistant heat shield.
- Removable strap hook gives the strut additional versatility to be used as a prop (wedge) or as a lifting device and allows the strut to be used with other systems
- Safety interlock system prevents over-extension of strut tubes.
- An 18” forged spike rides with the strut in a side holster and can be used to nail the baseplate to the ground for additional stability.
- Hook cluster includes 3/8” chain hook, mini-J and hammer head to give multiple strap attachment options.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Working Load: 5000 lbs (2:1 Safety Factor)
Length: 41” collapsed / 69″ extended
Weight: 30 lbs