Lighter, stronger composite TeleCrib® struts save lives.
VEHICLE • MACHINERY • AIRCRAFT • LIGHT STRUCTURAL
TeleCrib® struts are a lightweight, compact, telescoping stabilization tool designed for rescuer and patient safety during extrication.
4X AS STRONG AS STEEL STRUTS
Rescue 42 is the only rescue company to manufacture struts using DuPont™Kevlar® infused composite material, making the TeleCrib® struts about half the weight of steel struts and 4X as strong.
- Strut tubes are made of an advanced composite infused with Kevlar® fiber making them lightweight, but 4x stronger than steel
- Composite tubes are resistant to environmental and chemically corrosive materials (battery acid, salts, water, fuels, etc.) and offer exceptional impact resistance. Tubes are electrically non-conductive.
- 18,000 lb max working load with 2:1 safety factor
- Fully collapsing struts are ultra compact for storage
- No couplings, twist locks or guess work – just slide out as much strut as you need and pin it. Simple design is easy to use reduces training time.
- Removable Strut Jack turns any strut into an 8,000 lb ram
- Universal Combi-head with piercing point, 3/8″ chain slot, 2×4 / 2×6 center support with nail holes reduces response time, no fumbling around looking for the right accessory head
- Large, yellow, glove friendly pins – easy to use and find when dropped
- Safety interlock system prevents over-extension of strut tubes
- Removable Base Plate articulates 180˚, accepts ratchet strap hooks or pickets
- Comprehensive kits include accessories to accommodate advanced stabilization needs
- Proudly manufactured in the USA