Versatile and dependable.
The EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide accessory mounting capabilities, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Backcountry features a glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud that is designed to handle lights and cameras. The helmet also includes a sport style under the chin retention system with a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation.
Sport Style Retention System
- Includes a Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed opeation.
Zorbium® Foam Liner
- Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring Zorbium® Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- Glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)