- Good resistance to oil and chemicals
- Ready to use in transport case
- Withstands counterpressure of up to 2 m WC (2.9 psi)
- For gullies with diameters up to 80 cm (32 inch)
- Working pressure: 0.5 bar (7.25 psi)
- Test pressure: 0.65 bar (9.4 psi)
- Test counterpressure: 2 m water column (2.9 psi)
Reliably seal sewage systems and gullies.
With the Vetter compact gully sealing bag, you can take action immediately. Seal the gully together with the sewer inlet: ready to use on the spot, quick to put into position and easy to handle. The sealing bags withstand counterpressure of up to 2 m water column (2.9 psi) and can be inflated with the supplied compressed air cylinder. Seal gullies with a diameter of up to 80 cm (32 inch) the easy way.