- Sealing and drainage
- Sealing area of 50 x 30 cm (20 x 12 inch)
- For containers with min. diameter of 50 cm (20 inch)
- Up to 1 bar (14.5 psi) counterpressure
- The drainage bag has a drainage space of 40 x 20 x 3.5 cm (16 x 8 x 1.4 inch).
- Working pressure: 1.5 bar (21.75 psi)
- Test pressure: 1.95 bar (28.5 psi)
Simple sealing and drainage of hazardous substances.
Reliably seal leaks and safely drain hazardous substances with the acid drain hose. Vetter leak drainage bags are the ideal solution when substances cannot be drained via the normal opening, or if this can only be done with considerable technical effort, e.g. in the case of high-up discharge openings on tanks or a pump failure. As Vetter leak drainage bags are tensioned with belts, they can be used on many kinds of surfaces. The bags are quick and easy to inflate using a foot pump. Only a few strokes of the pump are required to seal the leak.