- Sealing area up to 38 cm (15 inch) wide
- Belts fixed directly on bag
- For pipes with diameters 5 – 48 cm (2 – 19 inch)
- Up to 1.4 bar (20.3 psi) counterpressure
- Uniform sealing pressure of 14 m WC (20.3 psi).
- Working pressure: 1.5 bar (21.75 psi)
- Test pressure: 1.95 bar (28.5 psi)
Seal pipes in an instant.
Sudden leaks in pipelines can be sealed in an instant with Vetter Leak Sealing Bandages. Like this, you are always ready for action when an emergency arises. The Leak Sealing Bandages can easily be handled completely on intuition even in first-time use: Wrap bandage around pipeline, tension the belt and inflate the bag. That’s all there is to it!