- Ready to use in seconds
- Only one person required for setup
- For sealing cracks and holes
- Ensures safe distance from leak
- Working pressure: 1.5 bar (21.75 psi)
- Test pressure: 1.95 bar (28.5 psi)
- Length with coupling + 6 cm (2.36 inch)
The quick fix for sealing leaks.
When you’re the first person on the rescue site, the Vetter leak sealing lance enables you to act quickly. With no assistance required, you can seal small leaks in storage tanks, tank trucks or wagons in seconds and from a safe distance. By using the wedge and cone bags at the tip of the leak sealing lance, you will effectively reduce the volume flow rate at cracks measuring 15 – 60 mm (0.6 – 2.3 inch) and holes measuring 30 – 90 mm (1.2 – 3.5 inch). Anti-slip profiles on the bags ensure a good grip. The device with its simple design provides an invaluable quick-fix which will buy you time to put further measures in place.